Built in 1883, it has preserved its high ceilings, vaults and historical capitals as well as its original stained glass windows, illustrating important episodes in the life of Saint Francis of Assisi. Today, it is an auditorium or reception hall, equipped with modular and retractable bleachers. Rectangular in shape, 9m50 wide and 26m long, it offers a surface area of 253m2. Its extended bleachers can accommodate 230 seated spectators and 4 PRM seats. When the bleachers are folded down, it can accommodate 600 standing spectators or 400 standing cocktail guests. A mobile stage and a 9m50 x 6 to 8m floor make up the stage space. Bay windows and double glazing encapsulating the stained glass windows can let in natural light or block it out. Wooden facings and absorbent panels ensure high quality acoustics, while offering a sound and projection system of the latest generation.